For The CONSCIOUS Lover Who Is Ready To MASTER Their Sex Life…
The Most Enlightening & Pleasurable Path To Sexual & Spiritual Fulfillment
Are you unconsciously allowing hidden fear, insecurity, uncertainty, guilt, shame, frustration, or confusion keep you from the pleasure, connection, and passion you truly desire?
Your sex life isn’t how you imaged it.
You may be single; feeling lonely, frustrated, sad, or upset with the opposite sex. Perhaps you’re in a relationship where the sex has fizzled out – or never really reached that peak to begin with. You know, the monotony, drudgery, and lack of sexual satisfaction that’s filling up the space inside of you where excitement and ecstasy should be instead.
Or, on the other side of the spectrum, maybe you have a great sex life and just long to reach the purest, most evolved, enlightened sex and relationship possible. To heal the traumas, and move past the shame, guilt, insecurities, and fears that are holding you back from experiencing profound pleasure and love.
For most of us, sexual satisfaction doesn’t automatically happen as a result of living. We’re simply not taught how to open into intimacy and make love, give and receive incredible orgasms, or how to discover and deal with our emotional blocks. If you’re feeling any of these things, know that it’s not your fault – you’re not broken, and there’s nothing wrong with who you are.
But still… you know something’s just not right, because you don’t feel wonderful and content.
Can You Relate To Any Of These People?
“I was lying there in bed, things were flowing and we were both feeling incredible. I had the thought come up again, of doing something pretty kinky… I really wanted to try it but what would my partner think? The look of disgust and disapproval of my last lover flashed through my mind. I felt the shame and rejection wash through my body just thinking about it… so I decided not to bring it up. Now I regret not sharing my true desires.”
“I really want to follow the correct spiritual path, but I just love sex. I’m conflicted because I just want to do the right thing.. but I’m not sure what that is.”
“I don’t feel like I’m manly enough. I’m constantly worried that I’m not masculine enough in bed, but I don’t like being a macho jerk. Honestly, I’m not even really sure what it means to “be in my masculine” anyway.”
“No matter how many books I read and techniques I try, I still don’t feel any more confident or satisfied in bed. It’s like the harder I try to be a good lover, the more frustrated I get!”
“We were having sex on the fifth date and I don’t know what came over me. I felt this urge to talk dirty, to let loose. I wanted him to call me explicit names, I wanted him to take control and dominate me. I wanted to scream like an animal. These feelings were intense; it was as if every inch of my body was on fire, aching to be ravished. But I was afraid. I didn’t want him to think I was a slut, I wanted him to respect me. He wasn’t saying anything either, and we both ended up just getting awkward and uncomfortable.”
“My relationships are actually pretty good, but I want to take things to the next level. I don’t want good-enough, I want mastery.”
“I spent an hour fingering, licking, kissing, thrusting… but it was no use. All I wanted to do was make her happy… to satisfy her and see her explode in pleasure. But I couldn’t. She couldn’t. I feel like I let her down; like a failure. I know she has orgasmed with past boyfriends, but not with me. I’ve tried all sorts of techniques. I feel inadequate and she feels like there’s something wrong with her.”
“I was always told masturbation was a sin. Church, school, you name it. My parents told me it was wrong to touch myself in any way, and that sex should wait ’till after marriage. But I do. It feels both wrong and pleasurable at the same time. I don’t think I’m a bad person, but it sure feels like it.”
“I seem to keep attracting the same kind of disappointing relationships. Nobody treats me right and I can’t find anyone that makes me happy, even though I give so much!”
We go through life settling for these scenarios as fact. We’ve been told “that’s just how things are”.
But what about your dreams?
What about that voice deep inside that is still holding on to the possibility of true love, happiness, and passion? Of achieving all the wonderful things that make relationships worth having and life worth living?
There’s a place deep inside, where you store visions of an ideal sex life.
Stop. Allow yourself to go there now.
Indulge for a few moments and imagine your ideal sex life if you had nothing holding you back and an abundance of everything you could ever want…
- What would sex like that look and feel like, physically and emotionally?
- What sounds and words come out… are they soft or loud?
- What tastes fill your mouth? Which scents drive you wild?
- How often do you have sex – once a week, multiple times a day?
- What fantasies are you role-playing? What kinks do you express?
- How much joy are you getting from pleasuring them and vice-versa?
- What is it like to experience such a divine spiritual union while you make love?
- Are you longing to have a child? What would it be like to bring new life into the world through intimacy?
- How does it feel to have all your energy centers turned on and connected?
- How do you move through the world differently being so confident, satisfied, fulfilled, adored, loved, and respected?
This is how your sex life should be …so why isn’t it that way now? Why have you not been able to manifest the love life you desire?
There are specific reasons why, and they’re actually quite simple:
- The confusion you feel is because your knowledge is outdated by newer experiences, and the clarity you seek is causing discord until you gain new awareness.
- The loneliness you feel is because you’re missing a few simple foundational keys, that once you learn, unlock the path towards love and connection.
- The fear you feel is because you’re believing something that appears real-as-all-hell, but isn’t true – and once you master your beliefs, that fear will vanish.
- The lack of physical satisfaction or emotional fulfillment you’re feeling comes from the same void – not the lack of a partner or the lack of their abilities – but yourself.
- The guilt or shame you feel around truly expressing your deepest sexual desires and kinks isn’t because you’re fucked up; it’s because you’ve been conditioned to think these are wrong.
- The insecurities you have aren’t because you’re messed up or inadequate, but because your default patterns of thought are working against you.
Notice that none of these are mystical or mysterious. We like to complicate things.
My job is to simplify; to uncomplicate the mysteries of sexuality and spirituality. The obstacles to your happiness are straightforward (once you recognize them), and thus so are their solutions.
Once you realize what’s really going on under the surface, you become empowered to change it.
Why You Haven’t Gotten The Results You Want
Years ago I heard a sensei say: “It’s not in practicing 10,000 different punches once; it’s practicing a single simple punch 10,000 times.”
Our egos like to think it’s the fancy “advanced” techniques that indicate mastery, but it’s not.
Mastery is in the foundation.
If you haven’t developed the right foundation of thinking, feeling, or relating beforehand – the most advanced tricks will always fall short. You can do every secret thrusting method, squirting G-Spot massage, Tantric energetic position, or BDSM scene right… and STILL feel empty inside.
This is why you don’t have what you want in life.
It’s NOT because you don’t know some ancient secret from deep in the mountains of Tibet.
It’s because you require an empowering philosophy and foundation to sex to support you.
Your conditionings are what’s holding you back from that.
These are the fears, insecurities, limiting beliefs, guilt, sadness, despair, lies, and unworthiness that you’ve bought into… all without knowing. As we grow up, our parents, peers, churches, culture, media, marketing – all of that has influenced the way we see ourselves and sex. Most of this has been accepted by us without our consent.
This happens through experience and repeated conditionings as we grow up. We become jaded, experience horrific traumas, and are taught beliefs that aren’t empowering.
Think for a moment what you believe about yourself, women, men, relationships, sex, and spirituality. Where did these concepts come from? Are they still serving you? What mythologies are you living out?
Common Conditionings & Disempowering Sex Myths
Have you ever heard (or even believe for yourself) any of the following:
- “Men like sex more than women.”
- “Women don’t even enjoy sex.”
- “Sex is dirty.”
- “Certain sex acts are wrong.”
- “Women who have too much sex are sluts.”
- “Men just use women for sex.”
- “Women just want a rich, muscular, well-hung man.”
- “All men/women are the same.”
- “Masturbation is a sin. It must be transcended to be loved by God.”
- “Spirituality and sexuality are incompatible and mutually exclusive.”
- “You should be ashamed for having sex outside of marriage.”
- “There’s something wrong with people who are into BDSM.”
- “Sex is only meant for procreation.”
- “You’re not good enough.”
- “You’re too old to get married and have kids.”
- “She only attracts the wrong kind of men.”
- “Relationships are supposed to be a struggle.”
- “You’re not worthy of love.”
- “You must get into a relationship that pleases your parents.”
These are conditionings. We weren’t born with these ideas, we had to learn them somehow.
You’ve heard these views before – they permeate our culture. Some of us actively believe and preach them, while some of us store these beliefs at a more subconscious, hidden level. While not right or wrong, these ideas can be incredibly disempowering and result in dysfunctional relationships.
Again, none of this is your fault.
However, it IS now up to you to do something about it.
“Okay that’s great and all, but WHAT CAN I DO? Isn’t this just who I am? Isn’t this just how things are?”
Actually, it’s not.
Who you REALLY ARE is an amazing, unlimited, loving, abundant, sexual, powerful being. These conditionings aren’t you; they’re just stories you’ve adopted along the way for protection.
They don’t feel good because they’re no longer serving you, and thus become “blocks”.
These blocks, when cleared, will allow you to feel the happiness you know you should be feeling. They let your relationships flow with ease. Your mind starts to work with you, rather than against you.
The path to sexual satisfaction and fulfillment is about discovering these conditionings which hold us back, letting go of our judgements, stopping the same old stories, and then adopting more empowering perspectives. It is more of a “letting go” than a “learning more”.
In a moment, I will share how to discover these conditionings, clear them, and adopt the most powerful sexual paradigm that exists.
But first, a little about me and why you should listen…
My name is Drew Gerald. I’m an author, coach, and entrepreneur.
I’ve had the honor of being published alongside Eckhart Tolle, David Deida, Abraham-Hicks, T. Harv Eker, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Bob Proctor, Dr. Andrew Weil, and Ken Wilber.
Before that, I founded and ran a high-end software company for over 7 years. I created technology seen by millions online and provided solutions used by Fortune 500 clients such as Disney, Square-Enix, Sony Pictures, Whole Foods, BT, Walmart, Discovery Channel, Turner, Acura, National Science Foundation, and thousands of others.
That’s not really who I am as a person though… just some facts anyone can find.
I’d rather get intimate and share with you something you can’t lookup: how I got to this point, going from writing code to talking to you about sex and spirituality.
Is that cool with you?
Great! Let’s go back to the beginning…
The Story of My Metamorphosis
I had my first crush when I was five years old. I remember seeing this girl in the back of the preschool classroom playing with one of those plastic Playskool kitchenettes. She was so cute.
Fastforward. It would be 18 years later that I would have my first girlfriend. That’s a long time to wait.
What took so long?
When I was six, I started school in upstate NY with a brand new group of kids. I was different though. Not only was I from another state altogether, I had warts on my fingers. We’re talking just a few little bumps. I was quickly ostracized, made fun of, and seen as “untouchable”.
Over the next few years of school, I was bullied, teased, made-fun-of, and looked down upon. I went from a bright, loving, playful, innocent child… to a crushed, confused, lonely, and rejected boy. My self-esteem disappeared, my confidence was dismal, my social skills were non-existent, and I began to fear going into school. Eventually the warts were removed, but the pain and teasing remained.
I spent the remaining years of school sitting alone in lunch, being picked last in gym class, and having to prepare myself for emotional attack daily. I turned to computers, as they were the only thing that I could interact with that couldn’t reject me.
Needless to say, I had no luck with girls. I hated them for it, and I hated myself. I was miserable and bitter, often crying myself to sleep alone on a Friday night.
Eventually, on the verge of depression and suicide, I decided to do whatever it took to figure this whole thing out. This couldn’t be my destiny; this couldn’t be all that life is meant for. At this moment my life changed.
This led me on an extraordinary journey of personal transformation over the next decade. Yes, I improved my social skills, dramatically gaining success with women and having incredible sex, but I also enhanced all areas of my life. Through continual work in all realms of life – sex and relationships, spirituality and love, health and fitness, entrepreneurship and travel, social and family – I transformed my life and broke through all the stories of my childhood that kept me miserable.
I saw that only substantial changes could occur from within. Thus, I invested tens of thousands of dollars and hours of healing, learning, reprogramming my mind, trial and error, therapy, training, practicing, asking, failing, and yes – succeeding.
I had to forgive, let go, and love. I had to rebuild and discover my confidence and true personality. I had to move past the anger, sadness, and jealousy. I had to learn a new way to relate to women, men, and myself. I had to let go of thousands of stories and disempowering beliefs I acquired over 20 years. I had to heal on the physical, mental, energetic, and emotional levels.
After seven years of this work, I reached a point where I was urged to share what I learned along my journey. The last thing I ever wanted to do was be a writer or teacher (can you tell I didn’t enjoy school?). I had a successful software company, and had no interest in being a therapist or coach… but the universe had something else in mind for me.
After many years of struggling, I embraced the idea fully. I realized that my curse had become a gift, and for the first time, felt what it meant to have purpose. Sharing these ideas and helping people transform began to bring me great joy, and writing code was bringing me less and less fulfillment.
I experienced the potential of transmutation first hand, and knew that I could save people decades of struggle, suffering, and confusion with what I learned. I had nobody to tell me, to guide me, to validate that a life like this was possible. I want to be for you what I never had for myself.
This has been my path. I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone else, but I’ve become grateful for it. Your own life is unfolding perfectly before you – and if I can be a guidepost along the way, I’d love to help.
How To Satisfy Your Lover 75% Better
Based On The Foundation Principle of “Holistic Sex”
The basis of Holistic Sex is “The 4 Levels” – the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual levels of being.
Here’s the “simple trick” to satisfying your lover: arouse, stimulate, and satisfy your lover on all 4 of these levels and you will approach sex with 75% more stimulation than even the best porn star. Most people only approach sex and seduction from the physical and miss 3/4 of what’s possible.
How does this look in real life?
- Physically Arouse: Touch, taste, lick, massage, suck, breathe, grind, thrust, finger, and dance.
- Emotionally Arouse: Drop in to your heart and connect with your eyes, express your desire and affection, describe how close you feel to your lover.
- Mentally Arouse: Tell erotic stories, sext, have phone sex, talk dirty, enact fantasies and role-plays.
- Spiritually Arouse: Breathe and exhale each other, move energy, radiate love through your life purpose, incorporate sacred elements to sex, or set up an altar to sacrifice virgins to the gods.
(Just kidding on that last one.)
Obviously there’s a lot more than just a few bullet points, and I go deeper in the course. This is really “just the tip”.
Merging The Dirty & The Divine
On my journey, I realized that one of the biggest conflicts in the world is between our sexuality and spirituality. This is closely followed by the conflict between men and women – the battle between masculine and feminine.
These ancient conflicts – seen both outside in the world and inside of our own psyche – is the basis of this mastery course.
Resolving these conflicts in myself opened me to a world in which love and sex became gracious and peaceful. As my clients began to resolve the conflicts of polarity, the battle of the sexes, and the war against sex and spirit – their results in the bedroom took off. It became apparent that you don’t become a Remarkable Lover simply by technique – you must transform your attitudes, beliefs, and mythologies as well.
I decided to take the best ideas and perspectives I learned from all schools of thought, and compile them into a core philosophy which I call “Holistic Sex”.
This has developed into an entire mastery course, empowering you with everything you need to know to transform your relationships. You’re about to discover the culmination of a decade of learning, years of work and original ideas, and thousands of years of wisdom vetted into a single source.
This is something I’m incredibly proud of, and am honored to share with you the result of great struggle, sacrifice, and eventual success.
Allow me to introduce you to…
Holistic Sex: Merging The Dirty & The Divine is a brand new 5-part (12 disk) audio course – along with a Conditioning Clearer module (part 6) with 23 minute HD video, and a 60 page PDF workbook – that distills the best psychological, sexual, evolutionary, spiritual, and therapeutic concepts into one complete system.
This audio course is hosted by myself, Drew Gerald, and is professionally mixed, mastered, and recorded. Not only are the ideas the best of the best, you get the same level of mastery in the polish of this product. I’m a lover of beauty and refinement, and you’ll find that reflected in the material. It’s infused with my devotion and energy: everything has been personally written, designed, and produced by me.
Holistic Sex was designed to be a complete approach to sex that merges the dirty, sultry, sexy, and erotic parts of our sexuality – with the loving, spiritual, profound, and expansive parts of our sexuality.
By combining the spiritual with the slutty, the divine with the dirty, the love with the lust – we can resolve our internal conflicts and use that energy to grow, heal, and have phenomenal sex.
- Wish to experience explosive orgasms, deeper connected sex, and more intimacy…
- Have ever felt unfulfilled or experience a lack of desire when you felt like you should have…
- Wish you could understand yourself, your shadow, and what’s holding you back…
- Feel your fears, insecurities, and guilt arise in bed rather than your pleasure…
- Feel inadequate about your “performance” or short-comings…
- Are looking for somebody who loves you for who you are, rather than forces a dogma via fear or punishment…
Then “Holistic Sex” will help you…
- Discover and learn to satisfy your (and your partner’s) basic intimate needs – what we really want, not just what we think or say we do
- Experience more pleasure, feel better, evoke higher arousal, and achieve orgasms easier
- Learn how to develop deeper connections and form stronger bonds (or purposely know how not to!)
- Finally open yourself to real, authentic, true love – causing you to attract (and become attractive to) higher quality lovers
- Break free of your dogma, and achieve the freedom to fully express your desires and kinks (even remove the obstacles to dirty talk)
- Learn secret sexual wisdom; the most advanced and complete sexual theories and concepts to achieve mastery of your sex life
- Find the TRUE path to sexual enlightenment, and achieve spiritual fulfillment along with animalistic satisfaction
What Other Experts Have To Say
The Curriculum For Sexual & Spiritual Mastery
Part 1: Introduction to Holistic Sex
- I explain why I created this course and exactly how it’s going to help you [Track 2]
- I share how you can increase the satisfaction of your lover by 75% [Track 6]
- The 5 “rules” we use filter all ideas around sex and love so you know they are the best for you [Track 7]
- The 7 different “motivations” you and your lover have toward sex that will allow you to understand the desires of your partner and how to connect in their language [Tracks 8-9]
Part 2: Our Sexual Conditionings
- I tell you why you limit yourself and how your insecurities, fears, and guilt came about that’s completely not your fault [Track 1]
- How to identify the dogmas and taboos that are holding you back from the sex and love you truly deserve [Track 2]
- I share the 23 “false beliefs” that you think are true but are actually at the core of your suffering (these ideas come from such loving truth, I’ve actually cried with overwhelm) [Tracks 7-29]
Part 3: Sexual Polarity
- Discover the truth about polarity, and what the dance between the masculine and the feminine means to you [Tracks 1-2]
- You’ll relearn the truth about duality and oneness, and develop the capacity to understand the world around you [Track 3]
- I give practical examples and real-world application on how to use polarization in bed, so you’ll be able to achieve tangible results not just theory [Track 6]
- Learn the differences between the masculine and feminine on a meta level so you have better understanding of each [Track 4]
- The secret to sexual attraction – this one “Law of Sexual Polarity” is the most powerful concept that explains how to create passion, sexual tension, and explosive, steamy hot sex [Track 5]
- I break apart and address each polarity/gender separately, so you’ll receive specific insights for your exact needs [Tracks 7-9, 17-19]
- You’ll learn the 6 major characteristics of each polarity and how to master them for improving not only your relationships, but your entire life [Tracks 10-16, 20-26]
- I share the inside scoop on how to deal with the opposite sex (pole) so you’ll finally understand why you have so many conflicts in communication and how to actually fix it [Tracks 8-18]
Part 4: Redefining Relationships
- I will expose why the way most people see relationships is completely wrong, and then define it in a new manner which will increase the quality of your relationships tenfold from the start [Tracks 1-2]
- You’ll discover what your partner really
wantsneeds and how to give it to them [Tracks 3-11]
- You will learn how to utilize paradox to your advantage, giving you the ability to accept ideas that appear to be in conflict (but really aren’t) [Track 13]
- The one key that will unlock your ability to harness both the dirty, explicit, naughty side of your sex with the loving, spiritual, connecting side – simultaneously [Track 13]
- How to merge the dirty and the divine, the spiritual and the slutty… along with Tantra, Taoism, BDSM & Kink [Tracks 14-15]
Part 5: Holistic Approach to Sex
- The secret to getting your partner to LOVE pleasuring you [Track 2]
- How to satisfy both partner’s different approaches to sex [Tracks 3-4]
- The right and wrong way to protect yourself (and I don’t mean condoms) [Track 5]
- How to make sex win-win, not a tug-of-war (this can greatly eliminate the core cause for much fighting) [Track 7]
- Why this one thing you do in the beginning of relationships MUST continue throughout, or else the sex becomes mundane or obligatory [Track 10]
- The truth about “holding space” and what it actually means for lovers [Track 11]
- The #1 reason why the smartest, most intelligent men are the WORST lovers in the world (and how to make them some of the BEST) [Track 12]
- Why your desire to control everything is ruining your sex life (not making it perfect) [Track 14]
- Once you learn this simple theory or “law” behind sexual pleasure, you’ll have mastery over any pleasure technique [Track 15]
- Why masturbation should be approached differently for men and women, and the reason behind the female orgasm epidemic [Track 16]
- The reason why you should forget foreplay – and yes I’ll say it: foreplay sucks [Track 17]
- You’ll learn the secret key to unlocking female arousal – use this ridiculously easy 3-step sequence to turn your woman on… Every. Single. Time. (Almost every man does this backwards) [Track 18]
- I explain how to use both loving and explicit dirty talk to create the best sex ever [Tracks 23-25]
- You’ll understand how to utilize all those kinky sexual fantasies to actually heal and liberate your lover, which in turn makes them more open to new sexual experience and compels your lover to “repay the favor” (if you know what I mean *wink wink nudge nudge*) [Track 26]
- I share the truth about role play, which will help you get over some blocks around experimenting with certain sexual activities [Track 27]
- You’ll face your sexual shadow and shed light on the dark side of your sexuality, bringing love to all the suppressed aspects of your being [Tracks 28-32]
- Do you ever fantasize about rape, sex slavery, domination, bondage, or the like? I tell you why you’re not fucked up and shouldn’t feel bad about it (hint: most people secretly have these), and how exploring these in a safe way can be euphoric and liberating [Tracks 29-30]
- Does sex cause you to feel any anger, frustration, hate, or violence? We take care of that [Track 33]
- How about shame, guilt, sadness, or hurt? Yep, I’ve got your back on that too [Track 34]
Part 6: Conditioning Clearer
- You’ll learn the 2 most powerful techniques I’ve personally used to heal and clear over 800 individual negative emotions and limiting beliefs in the past 5 years (and how you can too!) [Tracks 1-7]
- You’ll get a 23 minute long HD quality video of me casually walking you through step-by-step how to use one of these methods
- I share the most common negative emotions many of us have around sex and our own sexuality [Track 8]
- I share the top beliefs that hold most people back from having the best sex of their lives [Track 9]
- You then learn the most empowering beliefs to adopt so you have a solid foundation moving forward [Track 10]
Holistic Sex Workbook
- Introduces you to the course and gives an overview of what to expect
- Walks you through each part and subsection of the audio course, and provides exercises that expand upon each to give you a hands-on experience with the material
- A list of each of the emotions and beliefs for the Conditioning Clearer with even deeper questions to get to the root cause of your sufferings
- A track listening for each disk and all 124 tracks
Here’s what’s specifically included in your digital download, with over 2.8GB of content:
Over 11.4 Hours of content spread over 12 disks – 124 MP3 tracks mastered in 256kbps HD quality stereo audio.
Guide & Workbook
The workbook is a 60-page PDF with all the exercises for the home study course – beautiful on-screen or printed.
Conditioning Clearer Video
Part of the Conditioning Clearer Module, this 23-minute long HD video is compatible with desktop and mobile devices.
Join me and six other experts for bonus interviews around sexuality, health, and more
Bonus Interview #1 (Julie Wilson – Libido Enhancers, Organic Sexual Nutrition)
Julie shares with us how she decided to take her health into her own hands after being told her intestines would need to be removed, the insider scoop as a “lipstick hippie” on Playboy radio “fucking, sucking, and this and that”, holistic sex health, healthy creates horny, dealing with sexual guilt, curvaceous results, emotional connections with 50 Shades of Grey, whips & bondage, how Julie overcame her hesitations about a kinky sexual fantasy, and what makes semen taste delicious or repulsive. Length: 51 minutes
Bonus Interview #2 (Philip McCluskey – Sexual Presence & Health)
Philip is a shining example how taking charge of your health can not only have profound impacts on your sex, but how that all adds up to creating an amazing life in and out of the bedroom.
Philip discusses the challenges of being overweight in the bedroom, the attractiveness of healthy women, the feedback from honestly asking to make love on the first night, polyamory, the excuses and stories of our victimhood, the sexiness of a man’s purpose, the power of being present, poor sex education for men from porn, adapting to new women’s preferences and communicating, the language of poor sex, going deep with one partner, and sex with the house on fire. Length: 1 hour 12 mins
Bonus Interview #3 (Galen Fous – Eros, Dark Sex Mythology, Kink)
I have conscious kinkster Galen (Daka Dom) talking about all sorts of dirty things. We discuss eros, sexual mythology, sexual awakenings, explosion of truth before orgasm, descent into the soul, the outer and inner chambers, the shadow side of sexuality, masculinity, vulnerability and authenticity, trust and breaking-open of the heart, and so much more! Length: 1 hour 5 mins
Bonus Interview #4 (Destin Gerek – Erotic Rockstar)
Destin introduces himself and his path of becoming an erotic rockstar, integrating mind, body, and spirit, his dark period and early influences, creating a more sex-positive culture, how he works with his clients, how one of his clients became a “babe magnet” that evoked women’s sexual desire, the major hangups of both men and women around sex, the disconnect from our bodies, a powerful technique to become present, the magic of being curious, sex in the shower, the pressures of women needing to be perfect, Drew’s “no cellphone” rule, the most powerful way to improve your sex life. Length: 56 mins
Bonus Interview #5 (Drew Gerald & Shana James – Artificial Constraints & Time Bondage)
In an unconventional conversation on constraints and bondage, we both explore how you can purposely add constraints around time, place, and duration to supercharge your desire. Length: 1 hour 5 mins
Bonus Interview #6 (Drew Gerald via Shana James – Secrets To Dirty Talk)
This one is actually an interview of me, Drew, by Shana on my secrets to talking dirty. You’ll learn all sorts of insider tips around how to actually add dirty talk into your sex life (and some of my personal secret lines). Length: 1 hour 6 mins
What People Are Saying About “Holistic Sex”
“Holistic Sex is the most extensive guide I’ve seen to improving your sex life. […] This program reminds me of one of Tony Robbin’s extensive programs …but with a way more fun subject ;) […] If you want to explore your own sexuality in a healthy and deep way (without shame or dogma), I highly recommend getting this course.” Max Nachamkin
“Drew has a very grounded and holistical view of sex and pleasure. Anyone, no matter how experienced, can find something very valuable in this course. Totally worth it.”Iulian Novac
“Recently I found and took the course “Holistic Sex” and must say that I completely loved it. I think you have an amazing gift and that all the information reflected there it made me discover how really in touch I am with my body, my emotions and my spirit.”Giuliana Gasparin
“Just been listening to the flawed premises in the car. So many things I knew were issues but wasn’t exactly sure how to deal with them or their causes. Freaking awesome. Thanks dude.”James Oliver
“It is my opinion I’m watching a future best-selling author and spiritual teacher. My [generation] follows people like Chopra, Dyer, Ruiz, and Tolle. Yours may very well follow [people] like Gerald. He appears not just motivated or inspired, but driven to define himself fully on Earth.”Don Woodruff, Author of The Kangaroo Method
“It’s a fantastic course!”Duane De Cal
Is This Course Right For Me?
This isn’t a magic bullet or a cheap, quick fix. This is the pinnacle of sexual and spiritual philosophies, mindsets, and approaches. You will need to invest the time, money, and effort into implementing this in order to transform your life. But if you’re willing to do that, your life will change. I’m here to accelerate that process and make it as easy as possible. This course is NOT for everybody. So how do you know if this is right for you?
This is for you if…
This is not for you if…
Your Investment Today
You already know an incredible sex life isn’t promised by default, you must commit and learn it.
You also know that the exclusive content I’m sharing with you is priceless. That it goes beyond information and into true life-changing transformation you won’t find anywhere else.
But how does somebody who doesn’t have $7,000 to fly to Bali to learn with a tantric master or to attend my private trainings secure this information?
I get it. I want to get this out into the world too, and I can’t reach many people priced that high. We need this information spread to good people who will do good with it, so I’m not going to charge thousands… or even half that.
To put this in perspective, if you were hire me to train you in private, it would currently cost you $2,750 for 11 hours of my time to share this same information. This is on top of the 6 hours of bonus interviews with experts, video, AND the workbook…
Again, you get:
- 6 Bonus interviews with experts ($300 value)
- 11.4 Hours of course audio ($2,750 value)
- 23-minute Conditioning Clearer HD video ($100 value)
- 60-Page Workbook ($40 value)
The real world street price for all of this is EASILY $3,190. And that would still be inexpensive.
You’re getting a $3,190 value for only
“I purchased the course and am really very happy with it. It’s cleared up quite some things that I knew intuitively, but that I couldn’t find the right words for to explain. Apart from that I find the material really interesting and inspiring. So thank you for your work!”Anne Miek
Click “Add To Cart” Now For INSTANT ACCESS
Don’t Decide Now… Take All The Time You Need To Try “Holistic Sex” RISK FREE For The Next 3 Full Months
I know you’ve probably never bought anything from me before, and you may be a little hesitant about “yet another course on sexual mastery”. I get it. That’s why I want you to have this course 100% RISK FREE. Not only that, but FOR 90 DAYS.
Yes, I believe in what I’m sharing so much, that you can try this course risk free for the next 90 days if you’d like and still get a refund if your sex life hasn’t improved. That being said, I don’t make any claims promising results if you don’t implement it. If you want the results, you have to actually use the material!
What’s The Cost Of NOT Learning This?
We only think about the cost of what something’s going to be right now when we receive it, but what about the cost of NOT knowing this information? There’s a massive financial, emotional, and time cost not having sexual and self-mastery that you’re not considering.
If you are (or end up) in a failing relationship…
What happens when your dry, passionless marriage ends in divorce because your partner is leaving you for a secret lover? This financial cost of divorce can be six figures – if not more. Time wasted and lost could be years. Your emotional pain and suffering would be unfathomable… could you really live with that guilt, shame and betrayal, just because you were too scared or lazy to grow? If you have kids, your entire life is now 10x more complicated. Do you really want to explain to your kids that mommy and daddy aren’t together anymore because you couldn’t satisfy in bed?
If you’re single…
How would it feel knowing your dates lead nowhere because you unknowingly aren’t satisfying your potential partners? Do you really want to be alone for years, or even into old age and die lonely… or having settled? How much time, energy, and money have you already wasted on dead-end relationships or dates in the past year? What about the void between you and enjoying the rest of your life together with your soulmate?
I’m betting the price to pay for all of those are much more than I’m asking you to invest in yourself today.
Yes, it sucks thinking about these things, but look out into the world – you know these are real possibilities. It’s not fun, but neither is watching you live out the rest of your life unhappy when you had the chance to do something about it now. I’m not going to sugarcoat anything with rainbows and unicorns. You’re worth being told the truth, straight-up.
The investment to get this course is much cheaper than the cost of not getting it, and that’s just an economic fact.
Just to recap: You’re getting 12 disks-worth of recordings (that’s 11.4 hours of pure content), a kick-ass 60-page companion workbook, 23-minute HD video to blow out your blocks, and over 6 hours of bonus audio – that’s almost 18 hours of high-level, life-changing sex information for only $247!
I can’t wait to hear how this has changed the way you approach sex. Please let me know what you think, and don’t hesitate to ask me any questions.
P.S. I stand by this course as one of the most transformational and value-packed things I’ve ever made, and 100% GUARANTEE that you will love it. If you don’t find this course helpful, or you fail to experience a single life-shifting “ah-ha!” moment – I will gladly refund 100% of your money within 90 days. This is the safest investment you could ever make.